Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Waiting.....

Our agency FINALLY uploaded our file to the CCCWA for Pre-Approval. They say it could take 7-10 days to show up in the database as approved. I know for a fact, though, that some families have had to wait a month to get PA. This is so difficult because until we get that PA, anything can happen. With Leah, we had completed all of the paperwork and were logged in to China's database. so when we found her, it went rather quickly and we met her only 3 months later. Doing it this way, "finding" a child first, before the homestudy and not being PA, in a word: stinks. People do know that we are adopting, and some even have seen pictures of Pin Pin, but having to keep this blog to myself until PA has been both torture and therapy to my "I won't believe it until I see it" attitude. Yes, I have faith, but I have to be realistic to a point as well. So....here goes the first of a ton of waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment